As Marketing and Communications Intern, you will help create and manage the workflow of marketing, advertising, and public & client relations within Cupole. You will support business development by mainly fine-tuning existing-, and creating new, marketing materials for web, social media, and pitch. You will also be responsible for staying up to date on both industry- and communication trends.
Example of tasks:
- Fine-tune, customize and manage images for marketing and pitch
- Adapt existing internal material to social media
- Make sure all visual Cupole communication is unitary
- Manage photos of new colleagues and put up at cupole.se
- Create marketing material for school recruitment and employer branding
- Develop other relevant social media outlets to support and expand our digital presence
We offer flexible working conditions to ensure you can achieve your professional and personal objectives. The work location is at Birger Jarlsgatan 9 in Stockholm; however, we also allow remote working.
You will be challenged and grow in this exciting role. This is a paid internship, designed to both provide you the tools needed to be innovative and creative, as well as helping you develop your professional objectives as a Marketing and Communications specialist within Management Consulting.
We are looking for you, who:
- Have a genuine interest in finance, business development, strategy and entrepreneurship
- Are used to research and analyzing larger amounts of data
- Are innovative, actionable, and conscientious
- Can work around 10-20 hours per week for at least 6-12 months
- Are at the end of your studies in Business & Economics, Industrial Engineering, Marketing and/ or journalism
OBS. Fluency in Swedish is a pre-requisite to work at Cupole.
- Having a portfolio that fits Cupole's desired visual expression