As Talent Acquisition Intern, you will have a unique opportunity to accelerate your skills and experience within management consulting recruitment. You will have a broad range of tasks and responsibilities but with a clear focus on supporting the recruitment team in both junior and senior recruitments. You will work closely with Cupole’s Head of Talent Acquisition, support and partake in various recruitment processes - from identifying talents, to interviews, assessments and delivering a high-quality hiring experience.
Example of tasks:
- Set up event-/ recruitment ads on Cupole.se
- Search, register and update talents via Cupole’s recruitment tool
- Take part in CV-screenings
- Schedule interviews between candidates and Cupoleans
- Take part in, and later have own initial candidate interviews
Reference- and background checks
- Prepare signing documents
You will be challenged and grow in this role. This is a paid internship, starting in August 2022, designed to both provide you the tools needed to be innovative and creative, as well as helping you develop your professional objectives within talent acquisition.
We offer flexible working conditions to ensure you can achieve your professional and personal objectives. The work location is in central Stockholm; however, we also allow remote working.
We are looking for you, who:
- Have a passion for people and are eager to learn and further develop your skills within talent acquisition
- Have a genuine interest in recruitment and management consulting
- Is social, communicative, actionable, and conscientious
- Can work around 16-24 hours per week for at least 6 months
- Are at the end of your studies in Business & Economics/ Industrial Engineering/ HR/ Recruitment
- Experience as research-/ recruitment-/ management consultant intern, or similar administrative tasks
- Experience working in Teamtailor
- Experience working with Assessment Engine
OBS. Fluency in Swedish is a pre-requisite to work at Cupole.
Application Deadline: 31st of May 2022